Freelance nutrition writing on diabetes and wellness
For 27 years I have helped clients with nutrition and diabetes through one on one counseling and group settings. Now, I write evidence-based content to reach an online audience.
I write using my expertise in diabetes and nutrition to continue to help others care for their health.
When not working on a project, I spend time in the yard, reading, or visiting friends and family. Checking out the neighborhood furry wildlife always brings a smile or two everyday.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Diabetes Specialist
- Bachelor of Science, Clinical Nutrition, UT Southwestern, 1993
- Bachelor of Science, Home Economics, Northwestern State University, 1983
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist CDCES since 2002
- Certificate in subspecialty of Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Treating health issues with nutrition for 27 years
- Member Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists
- Former Dallas Dietetic Alliance President