Freelance writing on diabetes and nutrition
For 27 years I have helped clients with health, nutriton, and diabetes through one on one counseling, and now, I am available to write evidence-based content to help you reach out to your audience.
Helping others always makes me feel good. With writing, I can use my expertise in diabetes and nutrition to continue to help others take care of their health.
When not working on a project, I spend time in the yard, reading, visiting friends and family, or volunteering at a local garden or animal shelter. And, checking out the neighborhood furry wildlife always brings a smile or two everyday.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Diabetes Specialist
- Bachelor of Science, Clinical Nutrition, UT Southwestern, 1993
- Bachelor of Science, Home Economics, Northwestern State University, 1983
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist CDCES since 2002
- Certificate in subspecialty of Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Professional Development Course on Copyediting
- Treating health issues with nutrition for 27 years