ONLINE NUTRITION COACHING
Do you want to feel better or have more energy? Do you want to stop regaining lost weight? I can help you get lasting results. Health Coaching now available through VSee (HIPAA compliant video conferencing software).
VSee is software that allows private online video communication between you and me. You will love VSee. It is easy to use, quick to setup, and it is free!
Here is how it works:
- Contact me by going to my contact page and emailing me. We will set up a time to talk by phone to determine your needs.
- Once we decide to communicate online for a session, I will schedule you, send you a VSee invitation, and send you an invoice by Square up.
- Then, you can accept the invitation and download the software for free.
- After your payment is processed, we will meet online. Right before your session, you just need to get on VSee. That is all!
- We will then meet privately as VSee is a form of communication that is HIPAA compliant, which means that all of your information and our conversation is protected.
Being at a healthy weight can make you feel good about yourself and have more energy.
Unfortunately though, many struggle to be at a healthy weight and are overweight for many different reasons.
There are many different popular diets to choose from and some have tried just about all of them. As a registered dietitian nutritionist, I will work with you to determine what could be keeping you from losing weight and what will work for you that is based on evidence.
GENERAL WELLNESS AND PREVENTION OF DISEASE
Food and nutrition are critical for wellness and prevention of chronic disease. Nutritional guidance is most effective in helping you learn how to prevent disease. Based on your food intake and any lab information you have available, as a registered dietitian nutritionist, I work with you to formulate a plan for any changes that could help prevent chronic disease.
RESTING METABOLIC RATE TESTING
We now do Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) testing. Your metabolism can be quickly assessed.
EATING FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Eating for this silent killer can be challenging. Blood pressure has 3 components:
- Exercise – Do with physician approval
- Medication – May have to take more than one medication
- Food and Nutrition – High potassium, best when provided by food. High anti-oxidant, best when provided by food. Low sodium
As a registered dietitian nutritionist, I can help with food and nutrition by helping you know which foods work best to help improve and which ones may cause a rise in blood pressure.
Cholesterol comes from 2 sources:
- The food we eat
- Our bodies produce cholesterol
We can change what we eat to help control our cholesterol levels. It is not just about the cholesterol we eat, but certain fats as well. As a registered dietitian nutritionist, I can help you know what to look for, what foods are better choices and how to fit these foods into your food intake.
Diabetes can be complicated, confusing and frustrating with all of the diet information out there. Specializing in diabetes for 15 years makes me well qualified to help guide you through what you need to know in order to tackle the grocery store and different eating situations. Also, you will learn which foods work best to help control your blood sugar and help you prevent complications from diabetes.
HYPOGLYCEMIA OR LOW BLOOD SUGAR
The number one cause of hypoglycemia is going too long without eating. For some people, even if they have eaten, they still struggle to keep their blood sugar in a safe range. This is usually from not knowing which foods work best to keep the blood sugar in a safe range. As you struggle with your blood sugar you know that it can be very easy to gain unwanted weight. As a registered dietitian nutritionist, I can work with you to form a plan that will be suited to you to help control your weight and have safe blood sugar levels.